AmeriSouth Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from AmeriSouth Mortgage CompanyUnaffiliated
|APR||Starting at 3.469%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage Review
Where does AmeriSouth Home Mortgage do business?
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage is based in Charlotte, NC. The company was founded in 1990 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 3 states.
How much can you borrow via AmeriSouth Home Mortgage?
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offer?
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.469% .
Does AmeriSouth Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmeriSouth Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offer?
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmeriSouth Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriSouth Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- North Carolina
- South Carolina