|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage Review
AmeriSouth Home Mortgage is offered by AmeriSouth Mortgage Company (NMLS #67050), a direct lender founded in 1990 and based in Charlotte, NC. AmeriSouth Home Mortgage is available in 3 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. AmeriSouth Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via AmeriSouth Mortgage Company?
AmeriSouth Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does AmeriSouth Mortgage Company offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
AmeriSouth Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.469% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, AmeriSouth Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, AmeriSouth Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does AmeriSouth Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriSouth Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for AmeriSouth Home Mortgage is (800) 849-2378.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Other Services by AmeriSouth Mortgage Company
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend AmeriSouth Home Mortgage to your friends?