Bay Equity Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Bay EquityUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $5,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Bay Equity Home Loans Review
Where does Bay Equity Home Loans do business?
Bay Equity Home Loans is based in Sausalito, CA. The company was founded in 2007 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 21 states.
How much can you borrow via Bay Equity Home Loans?
Bay Equity Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Bay Equity Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bay Equity Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bay Equity Home Loans offer?
Bay Equity Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bay Equity Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bay Equity Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina