Out of Business
BBMC Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from BBMC Mortgage
|APR||Starting at 3.601%|
|Loan Amount||$60,000 - $3,000,000|
BBMC Home Mortgage Review
BBMC Home Mortgage is no longer available to new customers.
Click here to compare Home Purchase Mortgages and quickly find the best options for your needs.
BBMC Home Mortgage is offered by BBMC Mortgage, a bank founded in 2009 and based in Lombard, IL. BBMC Home Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via BBMC Home Mortgage?
BBMC Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does BBMC Home Mortgage offer?
BBMC Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.601% .
Does BBMC Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, BBMC Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does BBMC Home Mortgage offer?
BBMC Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does BBMC Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BBMC Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia