Not Currently AvailableBBMC Home Mortgage
Not Currently Available
BBMC Home Mortgage
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||$60,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
BBMC Home Mortgage Review
BBMC Home Mortgage is no longer available to new customers on SuperMoney.
Click here to compare Home Loans and quickly find the best options for your needs.
BBMC Home Mortgage are offered by BBMC Mortgage, a bank founded in 2009 and based in Lombard, IL. BBMC Home Mortgage are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. BBMC Home Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with BBMC Home Mortgage.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, BBMC Home Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
BBMC Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
BBMC Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via BBMC Mortgage?
BBMC Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does BBMC Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
BBMC Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.601% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, BBMC Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, BBMC Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does BBMC Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BBMC Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for BBMC Home Mortgage is (800) 247-2837.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
100 W. 22nd Street,
Lombard, IL 60148 USA
- (800) 247-2837
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by BBMC Mortgage
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|APR||Starting at 3.601%|
|Loan Amount||$60,000 - $3,000,000|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend BBMC Home Mortgage to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- AimLoan Home Mortgage
- Alliant Credit Union Home Loan
- BMO Harris - Mortgage Purchase
- Barton Creek Lending Group Purchase Mortgage
- City Bank Mortgage
- CityCreek Mortgage
- Community First Bank Mortgage Loans
- Dream Home Financing Home Loans
- Exchange Bank Mortgage Loans
- First Horizon Bank Mortgages
- Members First Credit Union First Mortgages
- Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage