Benchmark Bank Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Benchmark BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
Benchmark Bank Home Loans Review
Benchmark Bank Home Loans is offered by Benchmark Bank (NMLS #403379), a bank founded in 1964 and based in Plano, TX. Benchmark Bank Home Loans is available in 1 state across the USA.
How much can you borrow via Benchmark Bank Home Loans?
Benchmark Bank Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Benchmark Bank Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Benchmark Bank Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Benchmark Bank Home Loans offer?
Benchmark Bank Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Benchmark Bank Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Benchmark Bank Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Benchmark Bank Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.