Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Better.comUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage Review
Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage is offered by Better.com (NMLS #330511), a direct lender founded in 2014 and based in New York, NY. Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage is available in 29 states (and Washington, DC).
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- No origination fee. Better.com Home Purchase Mortgage does not charge a fee for processing your loan application.
How much can you borrow via Better.com?
Better mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Better.com offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Better mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3% .
Does Better mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
No, Better mortgage does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Do they charge prepayment fees?
No, there are prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What property usage types does Better mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Better mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Better.com
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia