Brazos Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Brazos National BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $417,000|
Brazos Home Loans Review
Where does Brazos Home Loans do business?
Brazos Home Loans is based in Dallas, TX. The company was founded in 1982 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Brazos Home Loans?
Brazos Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $417,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Brazos Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Brazos Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Brazos Home Loans offer?
Brazos Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Brazos Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Brazos Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia