BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from BrightPath Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage Review
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage is offered by BrightPath Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #177208), a direct lender founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA. BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage is available in 18 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage?
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What range of rates does BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage offer?
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.037% .
Does BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage offer?
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.