City Bank Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from City BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
City Bank Mortgage Review
City Bank Mortgage is offered by City Bank (NMLS #439822), a credit union founded in 1941 and based in Lubbock, TX. City Bank Mortgage is available in 2 states across the USA.
Does City Bank Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, City Bank Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
Does City Bank Mortgage charge prepayment fees?
No, City Bank Mortgage does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does City Bank Mortgage offer?
City Bank Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does City Bank Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. City Bank Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
Other Services by City Bank
- New Mexico
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $35|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend City Bank Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.