Community First Credit Union Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Community First Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Community First Credit Union Home LoansUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Community First Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Community First Credit Union Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
Community First Credit Union Home Loans Review
Community First Credit Union Home Loans is offered by Community First Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1959 and based in Santa Rosa, CA. Community First Credit Union Home Loans is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Community First Credit Union Home Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Community First Credit Union does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Community First Credit Union Home Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Community First Credit Union Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Community First Credit Union mortgage?
Community First Credit Union mortgage offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Community First Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Community First Credit Union mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Community First Credit Union mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Community First Credit Union mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Community First Credit Union mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Community First Credit Union mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (707) 546-6000.
Other Services by Community First Credit Union
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Up to 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||