in Home Purchase Mortgages from Community First Credit UnionUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Community First Credit Union Home Loans Review
Community First Credit Union Home Loans is offered by Community First Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1959 and based in Santa Rosa, CA. Community First Credit Union Home Loans is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Community First Credit Union Home Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Community First Credit Union does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Community First Credit Union Home Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Community First Credit Union Home Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Community First Credit Union mortgage?
Community First Credit Union mortgage offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Community First Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Community First Credit Union mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Community First Credit Union mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Community First Credit Union mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Community First Credit Union mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Other Services by Community First Credit Union
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Up to 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||