|Loan Term (Years)||8 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 500|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
E Mortgage Capital Review
E Mortgage Capital is offered by E Mortgage Capital Inc (NMLS #1416824), a direct lender founded in 2015 and based in Irvine, CA. E Mortgage Capital is available in 23 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. E Mortgage Capital offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. E Mortgage Capital offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Cosigner and coborrower applications accepted. A cosigner or coborrower can help you qualify for better rates and terms when applying for E Mortgage Capital.
- Poor credit accepted. Even if you have bad or poor credit, you can apply. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 500 are considered.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with E Mortgage Capital?
E Mortgage Capital offers mortgages with terms ranging from 8 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does E Mortgage Capital Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, E Mortgage Capital may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, E Mortgage Capital offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does E Mortgage Capital allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. E Mortgage Capital allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for E Mortgage Capital is (855) 569-3700.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
|Credit Score Range||500 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Approval Speed||1 hour|
|Mortgage Features||Cash-Out Refinance|
|Loan Term||8 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend E Mortgage Capital to your friends?