Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Embrace Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)|
Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage Review
Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage is offered by Embrace Home Loans (NMLS #2184), a direct lender founded in 1983 and based in Newport, RI. Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage is available in 45 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage?
Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offer?
Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Embrace Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia