|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan Review
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan is offered by First Bank & Trust Company, a bank founded in 1979 and based in Abingdon, VA. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan is available in 2 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Cosigner and coborrower applications accepted. A cosigner or coborrower can help you qualify for better rates and terms when applying for First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan.
What mortgage rates does First Bank & Trust Company offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by First Bank & Trust Company
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan to your friends?