First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Bank & Trust CompanyUnaffiliated
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage LoanUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Bank & Trust Company
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan Review
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan is offered by First Bank & Trust Company, a bank founded in 1979 and based in Abingdon, VA. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan is available in 2 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Cosigner and coborrower applications accepted. A cosigner or coborrower can help you qualify for better rates and terms when applying for First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan.
What mortgage rates does First Bank & Trust Company offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
First Bank and Trust Company Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
711 West Main Street
Abingdon, VA 24210
- Visit Site
Other Services by First Bank & Trust Company
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||