First Home Mortgage Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage Review
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage are offered by First Home Mortgage (NMLS #71603), a direct lender founded in 1990 and based in Baltimore, MD. First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage are available in 19 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage Pros & Cons
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via First Home Mortgage?
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does First Home Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.99% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage is (877) 933-3100.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
5355 Nottingham Drive Suite 130
Baltimore, MD 21236 USA
- (877) 933-3100
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by First Home Mortgage
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|APR||Starting at 3.99%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend First Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- AD Mortgage Home Loans
- AFI Financial Purchase Mortgage
- AMEC Home Loans Mortgage
- Alcova Mortgage Home Loans
- First Bank and Trust of New Orleans Home Mortgage
- First Mid Bank & Trust Home Purchase Mortgage
- FirstBank Mortgage Loan
- Interfirst Mortgage
- Prosperity Home Mortgage Purchase Mortgage
- Sammamish Mortgage
- SunTrust Bank Home Mortgage
- Wyndham Capital Mortgage