in Home Purchase Mortgages from FirstBankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
FirstBank Mortgage Loan Review
FirstBank Mortgage Loan is offered by FirstBank (NMLS #458768), a bank founded in 1963 and based in Lakewood, CO. FirstBank Mortgage Loan is available in 3 states across the USA.
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. FirstBank Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. FirstBank Mortgage Loan offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, FirstBank Mortgage Loan does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Origination fee of 1%. This is on the low end for lenders that charge an origination fee. However, some lenders don't charge an origination fee.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for FirstBank Mortgage Loan.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with FirstBank Mortgage Loan?
FirstBank Mortgage Loan offers mortgages with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does FirstBank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
FirstBank Mortgage Loan offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.74% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, FirstBank Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee of 1% of the loan amount.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, FirstBank Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does FirstBank Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. FirstBank Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Other Services by FirstBank
|Origination Fee (%)||1%|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Mortgage Features||Loan Portability|
|APR||Starting at 2.74%|
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||