Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Gate City BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans Review
Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans is offered by Gate City Bank (NMLS #435154), a bank founded in 1923 and based in Fargo, ND. Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans is available in 2 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans offers FHA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Fast process. In some cases you can close on your home loan within 6 business days.
- Origination fees of up to 5%. This is on the high end when compared to the other lenders SuperMoney tracks. Origination fees are deducted from the loan amount, so consider them when deciding how much you need to borrow.
- Cosigner applications accepted. Applying for Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans with a cosigner can improve your chances of approval and help you qualify for lower interest rates.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 600 may qualify for Gate City Bank Mortgage Loans.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Gate City Bank mortgage?
Gate City Bank mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Gate City Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Gate City Bank mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.552% .
What is the estimated funding time?
Gate City Bank mortgage will typically approve (or deny) a mortgage application within 24 hours and fund mortgages within 6 and 10 days of approval.
Does Gate City Bank mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Gate City Bank mortgage may charge a loan origination fee of 0% to 5% of the loan amount.
Do they charge prepayment fees?
No, there are prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Gate City Bank mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Gate City Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Gate City Bank mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 423-3344.
Other Services by Gate City Bank
- North Dakota
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Origination Fee (%)||0% - 5%|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 20%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 2.552%|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||