HomeStreet Bank Home Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from HomeStreet BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans Review
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans is offered by HomeStreet Bank (NMLS #417396), a bank founded in 1921 and based in Seattle, WA. HomeStreet Bank Home Loans is available in 7 states across the USA.
How much can you borrow via HomeStreet Bank Home Loans?
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with HomeStreet Bank Home Loans?
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does HomeStreet Bank Home Loans offer?
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% and up to 10%.
Does HomeStreet Bank Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, HomeStreet Bank Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does HomeStreet Bank Home Loans offer?
HomeStreet Bank Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does HomeStreet Bank Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. HomeStreet Bank Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend HomeStreet Bank Home Loans to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.