|Loan Amount||$60,000 - $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans Review
LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans are offered by LendingOne LLC (NMLS #1508627), a direct lender founded in 2014 and based in Boca Raton, FL. LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans are available in 41 states (and Washington, DC).
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $5,000,000 with LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans.
- Only primary residences considered. LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Fast process. In some cases you can close on your home loan within 7 business days.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans Pros & Cons
Lending One mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via LendingOne LLC?
Lending One mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does LendingOne LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Lending One mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 5.89% and up to 13.9%.
What is the estimated funding time?
Lending One mortgage will typically fund mortgages within 7 and 14 days of approval.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Lending One mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Lending One mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Lending One mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for LendingOne Real Estate Investor Loans is (866) 780-3366.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia