|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 580|
|No Origination Fee|
Loan Pronto Mortgage Review
Loan Pronto Mortgage are offered by Loan Pronto (NMLS #1661781), a nonbank financial services provider founded in 2017 and based in Charlotte, NC. Loan Pronto Mortgage are available in 17 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Loan Pronto Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Loan Pronto Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- No origination fee. Loan Pronto Mortgage does not charge a fee for processing your application on some loan options.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for Loan Pronto Mortgage.
Loan Pronto Mortgage Pros & Cons
Loan Pronto Mortgage FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Loan Pronto Mortgage?
Loan Pronto Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Loan Pronto, Inc. offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
No, Loan Pronto Mortgage does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Does Loan Pronto Mortgage charge prepayment fees?
No, Loan Pronto Mortgage does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Loan Pronto Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Loan Pronto Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Loan Pronto Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Loan Pronto Mortgage is (704) 602-2446.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
|No Origination Fee|
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||580 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3.5%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||