Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Metro City BankUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 15 years|
Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans Review
Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans is offered by Metro City Bank (NMLS #874399), a bank founded in 2014 and based in Doraville, GA. Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans is available in 7 states across the USA.
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans only provides conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 600 may qualify for Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans?
Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans offers mortgages with a maximum term of 15 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Metro City Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
What property usage types does Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (888) 455-4686.
Other Services by Metro City Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Up to 15 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Mortgage Programs||Conventional Mortgages|