Owning Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Owning CorporationUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Owning Home Mortgage Review
Owning Home Mortgage is offered by Owning Corporation (NMLS #1797976), a direct lender founded in 2018 and based in Orange, CA. Owning Home Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Owning Home Mortgage offers FHA, jumbo, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Owning Home Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 600 may qualify for Owning Home Mortgage.
How much can you borrow via Owning Corporation?
Owning Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Owning Home Mortgage?
Owning Home Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Owning Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Owning Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 1.75% .
Does Owning Home Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Owning Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
Do they charge prepayment fees?
No, there are prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs are available?
Owning Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- Conforming conventional loans: Mortgages with loan amounts that are equal or less to the dollar amount limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 in 2021) and meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Conforming conventional loans typically provide the lowest interest rates for borrowers with an excellent credit score.
What property usage types does Owning Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Owning Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (866) 640-1770.
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 1.75%|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||