|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Planet Home Mortgage Review
Planet Home Mortgage are offered by Planet Home Lending LLC (NMLS #17022), a nonbank financial services provider founded in 2007 and based in Meriden, CT. Planet Home Mortgage are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Planet Home Mortgage offers FHA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Planet Home Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Planet Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
Planet Home Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Planet Home Lending LLC?
Planet Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Planet Home Mortgage?
Planet Home Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Planet Home Lending LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Planet Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Planet Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does Planet Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Planet Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Planet Home Mortgage is (866) 882-8187.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||