|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Premier Mortgage Review
Premier Mortgage is offered by Premier Mortgage Resources LLC (NMLS #1169), a direct lender founded in 2005 and based in Meridian, ID. Premier Mortgage is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Premier Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Premier Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages, hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Premier Mortgage?
Premier Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Premier Mortgage Resources LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Premier Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Premier Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does Premier Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Premier Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Premier Mortgage is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Premier Mortgage to your friends?