in Home Purchase Mortgages from Weidel Real EstateUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Princeton Mortgage Review
Princeton Mortgage is offered by Weidel Real Estate (NMLS #113856), a financial services company founded in 1915 and based in Pennington, NJ. Princeton Mortgage is available in 10 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Princeton Mortgage?
Princeton Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
Does Princeton Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Princeton Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Princeton Mortgage offer?
Princeton Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Princeton Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Princeton Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- South Carolina
|Credit Score Range||
700 - 850
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Princeton Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.