Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Priority Financial NetworkUnaffiliated
Priority Financial Network Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Priority Financial Network
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage Review
Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage is offered by Priority Financial Network (NMLS #103098) , a direct lender founded in 1999 and based in Calabasas, CA. Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage is available in 31 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage?
Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
Does Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage offer?
Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Priority Financial Network Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|