in Home Purchase Mortgages from Reali Loans Inc.
Would you recommend Reali Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly recommended|
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $2,500,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
Reali Loans Review
Where does Reali Loans do business?
Reali Loans is a direct lender based in San Mateo, CA. The company was founded in 2013 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 12 states.
How much can you borrow via Reali Loans?
Reali Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Reali Loans?
Reali Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What range of rates does Reali Loans offer?
Reali Loans offers home loans with APRs starting at 4.274% and up to 4.274%.
What is the estimated funding time for a home loan via Reali Loans?
Reali Loans will typically approve (or deny) a mortgage application within 48 hours and fund mortgages within 7 and 14 days of approval.
Does Reali Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
No, Reali Loans does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
Does Reali Loans charge prepayment fees?
No, Reali Loans does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Reali Loans offer?
Reali Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
What property usage types does Reali Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Reali Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
|No Origination Fee|
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||
620 - 850
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||$100K - $2.5M|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|