|Loan Amount||Up to $647,200|
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans Review
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans is offered by Shell Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1937 and based in Deer Park, TX. Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- No-closing-cost mortgages available. This option allows you to include the closing costs into the new loan, so you don't pay for these expenses upfront.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans Pros & Cons
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans FAQ
How much can you borrow via Shell Federal Credit Union?
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $647,200. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans?
Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Shell Federal Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Shell FCU Home Mortgage Loans is (713) 844-1100.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is Contactus@shellfcu.org.
Other Services by Shell Federal Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||Up to $647,200|
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||