Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Stearns Home LoansUnaffiliated
Stearns Home Loans Purchase MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Stearns Home Loans
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $2,000,000|
Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage Review
Where does Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage do business?
Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage is based in Santa Ana, CA. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage?
Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the estimated funding time for a home loan via Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage?
Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage will typically fund mortgages within 14 and 28 days of approval.
Does Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offer?
Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Stearns Home Loans Purchase Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia