The Citizens National Bank Home Loan
in Home Purchase Mortgages from The Citizens National BankUnaffiliated
The Citizens National Bank Home LoanUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from The Citizens National Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend The Citizens National Bank Home Loan to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
The Citizens National Bank Home Loan Review
The Citizens National Bank Home Loan is offered by The Citizens National Bank (NMLS #401629), a bank founded in 1915 and based in Greenleaf, KS. The Citizens National Bank Home Loan is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. The Citizens National Bank Home Loan only provides conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in single-family homes. Only offers mortgages for single-family homes, but not for multi-family properties or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. The Citizens National Bank Home Loan offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, The Citizens National Bank Home Loan does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 650 may qualify for The Citizens National Bank Home Loan.
What mortgage rates does The Citizens National Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does The Citizens National Bank Home Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, The Citizens National Bank Home Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
The Citizens National Bank Home Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
What property usage types does The Citizens National Bank Home Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. The Citizens National Bank Home Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
417 Commercial St
Greenleaf, KS 66943
- Visit Site
Other Services by The Citizens National Bank
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Mortgage Programs||Conventional Mortgages|