American National Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from American National Insurance CompanyUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
American National Life Insurance Review
American National Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Galveston, TX. The company was founded in 1905 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does American National Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carriers typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only apply for policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage American National Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time. American National Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance allows policyholders to place the cash value of the policy in a fixed account or an equity index account, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, American National Life Insurance also offers the following policies:
- Group Life Insurance - American National Life Insurance offers some of its policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is these policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
- Survivorship Life Insurance - This type of policy covers two individuals and pays a death benefit to a beneficiary after both have died.
How can you save money on a American National Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with American National Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of American National Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
American National Life Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
One Moody Plaza
Galveston, TX 77550 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by American National Insurance Company
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 70|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||Starting at $50,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||
|Whole Life Age Range||0 - 80|
|Whole Life Death Benefit Range||Starting at $10,000|
|Group Life Options||Group Supplemental Term Life Benefit|
|Group Supplemental Term Death Benefit Range||$50,000 - $250,000|
|Life Insurance Riders||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American National Life Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.