Esurance Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from EsuranceClaimed
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Esurance Life Insurance Review
Esurance life insurance is a life insurance carrier based in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded in 1999 and offers life insurance products in 43 states in the USA.
What types of life insurance products does Esurance life insurance offer?
Life insurance companies typically offer a wide variety of life insurance options. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance products is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase life insurance policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of life insurance options Esurance life insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance policy. Term life insurance policies are payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years.
- Level Term Life Insurance - These are term life insurance policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount through the duration of the life insurance policy.
- Decreasing Term Life Insurance- These types of term life insurance policies has fixed premiums but the death benefit decreases over the duration of the term life insurance policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Life Insurance - Annual renewable term life insurance policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the term life insurance policy but the premiums are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the policyholder's entire life, provided premiums are paid. They have a tax deferred cash value, meaning the cash value will not be taxed until funds are withdrawn.
- Variable Life Insurance - Variable life insurance are types of whole life insurance policies where the entire cash value of the life insurance policy is invested in several accounts. Therefore, the cash value of these whole life insurance policies rises and falls depending on the performance of the investments.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - These types of universal life insurance policies provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance - These types of universal life insurance policies allows policyholders to place the cash value of the life insurance policy in a fixed account or an equity index account, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
- Single Premium Whole Life Insurance - These types of whole life insurance policies lets the policyholder makes one large payment that guarantees a death benefit without the need of further premiums.
How can you save money on a Esurance life insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a life insurance quote with Esurance life insurance, ask what discounts are available for various life insurance options.
- Being a non-smoker
What is the financial strength rating of Esurance life insurance?
The financial strength rating of life insurance companies scores its ability to pay contracts and life insurance policies. SuperMoney gives Esurance life insurance an A+, which is the highest available rating we give to life insurance companies.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from insurance rating agencies.
Other Services by Esurance
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||