Esurance Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from EsuranceClaimed
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Esurance Life Insurance Review
Esurance Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded in 1999 and offers life insurance in 43 states in the USA.
What types of life insurance coverage does Esurance Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is at brief description of the coverage Esurance Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Decreasing Term Insurance- This type of term insurance has fixed premiums but the death benefit decreases over the life of the policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Insurance - Annual renewable term policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the policy but the premium's are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Variable Life Insurance - Variable life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy where the entire cash value of the policy is invested in several accounts. Therefore, the value of the policy rises and falls depending on the performance of the investments.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance allows policyholders to place the cash value of the policy in a fixed account or an equity index account, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
- Single Premium Whole Life Insurance - The policyholder makes one large payment that guarantees a death benefit without the need of further premiums.
How can you save money on a Esurance Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Esurance Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
- Being a non-smoker
What is the financial strength rating of Esurance Life Insurance?
The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. SuperMoney gives Esurance Life Insurance an A+, which is the highest available rating we give.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from insurance rating agencies.
650 Davis Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Esurance
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||