Fidelity Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from Fidelity LifeUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A-|
Fidelity Life Insurance Review
Fidelity life insurance is a life insurance carrier based in Chicago, IL. The company was founded in 1896 and offers life insurance products in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of life insurance products does Fidelity life insurance offer?
Life insurance companies typically offer a wide variety of life insurance options. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance products is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase life insurance policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of life insurance options Fidelity life insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance policy. Term life insurance policies are payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Fidelity life insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $10,000 to $1,000,000.
- Level Term Life Insurance - These are term life insurance policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount through the duration of the life insurance policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the policyholder's entire life, provided premiums are paid. They have a tax deferred cash value, meaning the cash value will not be taxed until funds are withdrawn. The maximum whole life insurance death benefit amount is 150000.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Fidelity life insurance company also offers the following life insurance policies:
- Group Life Insurance - Fidelity life insurance offers some of its life insurance policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these term life insurance policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These whole life insurance policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is that these life insurance policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
- Final Expense - Even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars. These whole life insurance policies, also known as burial insurance, cover funeral and burial costs.
How can you save money on a Fidelity life insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a life insurance quote with Fidelity life insurance, ask what discounts are available for various life insurance options.
- Being a non-smoker
What is SuperMoney's financial rating of Fidelity life insurance?
The financial strength rating of life insurance companies scores its ability to pay contracts and life insurance policies. SuperMoney gives Fidelity life insurance an A-. Life insurance companies with this score show an excellent ability to cover their life insurance responsibilities.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from independent insurance rating agencies.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A-|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 85|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||$10,000 - $1,000,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||Whole Life (Traditional)|
|Whole Life Age Range||50 - 85|
|Whole Life Death Benefit Range||Up to $150,000|
|Group Basic Term Age Range||16 - 70|
|Group Basic Term Death Benefit Range||Up to $250,000|
|Group Life Options||Group Basic Term Life Benefit|
|Life Insurance Riders||