Fidelity Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from Fidelity LifeUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A-|
Fidelity Life Insurance Review
Fidelity Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Chicago, IL. The company was founded in 1896 and offers life insurance in 48 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carriers typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only apply for policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Fidelity Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time. Fidelity Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $10,000 to $1,000,000.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid. The maximum whole life benefit amount is 150000.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Fidelity Life Insurance also offers the following policies:
- Group Life Insurance - Fidelity Life Insurance offers some of its policies as a group benefit to employees who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as having worked for a month in the company. Typically, these policies can only be adjusted or purchased after a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child, or during an open enrollment period.
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is these policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
- Final Expenses - Even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars. This policy, also known as burial insurance, covers funeral and burial costs.
How can you save money on a Fidelity Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Fidelity Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
- Being a non-smoker
What is the financial strength rating of Fidelity Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Fidelity Life Insurance scores an A-. Insurance companies with this score show an excellent ability to cover their insurance responsibilities.
8700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
About Fidelity Life Insurance
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A-|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 85|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||$10,000 - $1,000,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||Whole Life (Traditional)|
|Whole Life Age Range||50 - 85|
|Whole Life Death Benefit Range||Up to $150,000|
|Group Basic Term Age Range||16 - 70|
|Group Basic Term Death Benefit Range||Up to $250,000|
|Group Life Options||Group Basic Term Life Benefit|
|Life Insurance Riders||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Fidelity Life Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.