Progressive Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from ProgressiveUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Progressive Life Insurance Review
Progressive Life Insurance is a life insurance carrier based in Mayfield Village, OH. The company was founded in 1937 and offers life insurance products in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of life insurance products does Progressive Life Insurance offer?
Life insurance companies typically offer a wide variety of life insurance options. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance products is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase life insurance policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of life insurance options Progressive Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance policy. Term life insurance policies are payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Progressive Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $50,000 to $100,000.
- Annual Renewable Term Life Insurance - Annual renewable term life insurance policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the term life insurance policy but the premiums are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the policyholder's entire life, provided premiums are paid. They have a tax deferred cash value, meaning the cash value will not be taxed until funds are withdrawn. Whole life insurance death benefit payments range from $50,000 to $1,000,000.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Progressive Life Insurance company also offers the following life insurance policies:
- Final Expense - Even bare-bones funerals can cost thousands of dollars. These whole life insurance policies, also known as burial insurance, cover funeral and burial costs.
What is the financial strength rating of Progressive Life Insurance?
The financial strength rating of life insurance companies scores its ability to pay contracts and life insurance policies. SuperMoney gives Progressive Life Insurance an A+, which is the highest available rating we give to life insurance companies.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from insurance rating agencies.
6300 Wilson Mills Road
Mayfield Village, OH 44143 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Progressive
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 80|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||$50,000 - $100,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||
|Whole Life Age Range||18 - 85|
|Whole Life Death Benefit Range||$50,000 - $1,000,000|
|Life Insurance Riders||Term Conversion|