Shelter Insurance Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from Shelter InsuranceUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Shelter Insurance Life Insurance Review
Shelter Insurance Life Insurance is a life insurance carrier based in Columbia, MO. The company was founded in 1946 and offers life insurance products in 15 states in the USA.
What types of life insurance products does Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offer?
Life insurance companies typically offer a wide variety of life insurance options. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance products is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase life insurance policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of life insurance options Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance policy. Term life insurance policies are payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- Level Term Life Insurance - These are term life insurance policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount through the duration of the life insurance policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Life Insurance - Annual renewable term life insurance policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the term life insurance policy but the premiums are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the policyholder's entire life, provided premiums are paid. They have a tax deferred cash value, meaning the cash value will not be taxed until funds are withdrawn.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Shelter Insurance Life Insurance company also offers the following life insurance policies:
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These whole life insurance policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is that these life insurance policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
What is the financial strength rating of Shelter Insurance Life Insurance?
The financial strength rating of life insurance companies scores its ability to pay contracts and life insurance policies. SuperMoney gives Shelter Insurance Life Insurance an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score for life insurance companies.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from insurance rating agencies.
1817 West Broadway
Columbia, MO 65218 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Shelter Insurance
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Life Insurance Features||Cash Value Loans|
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||
|Life Insurance Riders||