Shelter Insurance Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from Shelter InsuranceUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Shelter Insurance Life Insurance Review
Where does Shelter Insurance Life Insurance do business?
Shelter Insurance Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Columbia, MO. The company was founded in 1946 and offers life insurance in 15 states in the USA. Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Shelter Insurance Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Insurance - Annual renewable term policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the policy but the premium's are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, Shelter Insurance Life Insurance also offers the following policies:
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is these policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
How can you save money on a Shelter Insurance Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Shelter Insurance Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Shelter Insurance Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Shelter Insurance Life Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
1817 West Broadway
Columbia, MO 65218 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Shelter Insurance
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Shelter Insurance Life Insurance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.