Doxo is a mobile application that allows you to organize all your various utility accounts in one place to make bill payment easy. After connecting to providers, you'll securely recieve documents and bills into your Doxo account and can make payments to this providers.
DIGITAL FILE CABINET FEATURES:
• Securely store all your info and docs in one place – receipts, invoices, bills, business cards, insurance cards – anything that’s important to you
• Email or print your documents from the app
• Doc viewer optimizes how you view PDF’s online or mobile
• Write notes & add details like due dates and appointments
• Use your phone to scan and upload your docs
• Easily share your documents by emailing, messaging, or backing them up to your personal cloud storage
ACCOUNT MANAGER FEATURES:
• Keep your account numbers, logins, & more
• Automatically import and organize all your provider emails
• Back up all your doxo files to your hard drive
• Call, email or tweet your service providers – it’s like having directory assistance, but for free
• Look up company Twitter handles & websites ?without ever having to leave the app
OTHER COOL STUFF:
• Receive and pay bills with Connected providers
• Unlimited storage for all of your documents and files
• Bank-grade security – everything stays safe in doxo
• Quick PIN Sign-in – adds another layer of security
• Optional email reminders for due dates
• Access everything from the app or online
• Always free, and you’ll never receive ads
Online Bill Pay
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
This company claims to pay bills,like NI Florida and such.Riiiggghhhttt ! They took my money for my bill,but my NI Florida DOES NOT deal with these JERKS! I did contact my bank about this fraud. I may never see my payment back.But at least the bank is in to them!!
Great!!!! Keeps me more updated on my bills!!! Go to one spot and pay!!!!!!
I do not need a money management service. I paid my electric bill and a few days later I was advised that Doxo paid my bill and charged me a service fee for it plus the monthly charge which I already had paid on my own. I NEVER signed up with them. I disputed the charge and my bank looked into it and somewhat later honored my dispute. Now I am being hassled by Doxo emailing me saying that the charge was justified and all I ...
need to do is call my bank and advise them of that.
Scam! Took $524.24 from my account but did not pay ADT bill. Do not use.
Extremely expensive for the service received. Not necessary to write more.
Took money from my acct but never paid my utility bill. I received a disconnect notice. My bank said Doxo is a fraud.
100% scam, they are associated with Credit One, be careful, my bank busted them!
This company posed as a legitimate organization to pay my medical bill and took me from the legitimate site, lifted the logo and everything, and was convincing enough to collect my credit card information to make a payment on my behalf.
After not being able to log in to the provider's site with the credentials I had just created, I suspected I was scammed. I confirmed that I was indeed scammed when I received confirmation emails from doxo about receiving my financial information.
I was able to track down Doxo Customer ...
Support at (206) 319-0097. If you press 9 during the call it will take you through their phone directory of extensions:
24 - Laura Torres
26 - John Crews
82 - Adrian Novak
3696 - Provider Support --- I got a live person on this extension and was able to cancel my transaction
Let this company know if you don't provide live support and act like a scam, you will be treated like one. They obviously don't want to interact live....why is that? "walks like a duck..."
DO NOT USE. STATE FARM SAID I CAN PAY WITH E-MAIL.
I GOT DOXO AND THEY CHARGED ME $13.38.
IT EVEN TAKES A FEW DAYS TO TRANSFER FUNDS!
This is a scam. They have had my money for 7 days and haven't made the payment. No response to my e mails. I'm reporting them to the BBB.I lost $300 Plus a late payment black mark. WARNING ,WARNING, WARNING.
Concept is good, execution awkward. I find it still quicker and easier to go directly to the vendor on line to make payments.
This is a scam app. Contact who ever you are making a payment to before using Doxo. Do not use.
Other Money Management companies