Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account
in Money Market Accounts from Affinity Federal Credit UnionUnaffiliated
Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
in Money Market Accounts from Affinity Federal Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.25% - 2.25%|
|APY Minimum Balance||$2,500|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account Review
Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account is offered by Affinity Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1935 and based in Basking Ridge, NJ. Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 2.25%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.However, you must keep a minimum balance of $2500.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
Are money market accounts from Affinity Federal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your Affinity Federal Credit Union money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for Affinity money market rates?
Affinity money market offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 2.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $2500.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.25% - 2.25%|
What are the fees for Affinity Federal Credit Union Money Market Account?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
|Monthly Fee||up to $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Affinity money market?
No minimum initial deposit. Affinity Federal Credit Union does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
Interest rate minimum balance of $2,500. You must keep the account balance above $2,500 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Affinity money market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Affinity Federal Credit Union monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Visit the Affinity Federal Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia