|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.12% - 0.75%|
|APY Minimum Balance||$100|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
All America Bank Super Savers MMDA Review
All America Bank Super Savers MMDA is offered by All America Bank, a bank founded in 1927 and based in Cache, OK. All America Bank Super Savers MMDA is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to .75%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.However, you must keep a minimum balance of $100.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $5, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $500.
Are money market accounts from All America Bank federally insured?
Yes, your All America Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for All America Bank Super Savers MMDA rates?
All America Bank Super Savers MMDA offers an APY starting at .12% and ranging up to .75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $100.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||.12% - .75%|
What are the fees for All America Bank Super Savers MMDA?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $5. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $500. All America Bank will charge you a $1 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Federal regulations limit the number of withdrawals or transfers you can make from your money market account to six per month.
|Monthly Fee||up to $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$1|
What is the minimum balance for All America Bank Super Savers MMDA?
No minimum initial deposit. All America Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $500.
Interest rate minimum balance of $100. You must keep the account balance above $100 to earn interest.
What features and perks does All America Bank Super Savers MMDA offer?
This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (888) 210-2028.
How to open an account with All America Bank
- Visit the All America Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.