Bridge City Bank Money Market Review
Bridge City Bank Money Market is offered by Bridge City Bank,
founded in 1959 and based in Bridge City, TX.
Bridge City Bank Money Market is available in
1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $100 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Bridge City Bank Money Market
- Access to physical branches.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- Deposit checks remotely.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
Bridge City Bank Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from Bridge City Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Bridge City Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #18155). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Bridge City Bank Money Market rates?
Bridge City Bank Money Market offers an APY starting at 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
Bridge City Bank Money Market Rates and Terms
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)
What are the fees for Bridge City Bank Money Market?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $15.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
Bridge City Bank will charge you a $2 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Bridge City Bank Money Market Fees
||up to $15
|Paper Statement Fee
|Excess Transaction Fee
What is the minimum balance for Bridge City Bank Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $100. You must make an initial deposit of at least $100 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does Bridge City Bank Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Bridge City Bank Money Market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your account and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Bridge City Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - Bridge City Bank Money Market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (866) 999-3516.
How to open an account with Bridge City Bank
- Visit the Bridge City Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.