Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market Review
Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market is offered by Community First Bank of Wisconsin,
founded in 1871 and based in Boscobel, WI.
Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market is available in
1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
- High minumum deposit. You must deposit a minimum of $2,500, which is high compared to most money market accounts.
Pros & Cons of Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from Community First Bank of Wisconsin federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #11595). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Community First Bank Classic money market rates?
What are the fees for Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
Community First Bank of Wisconsin Classic Money Market Fees
||up to $10
|Paper Statement Fee
What is the minimum balance for Community First Bank Classic money market?
Minimum deposit of $2,500. You must make an initial deposit of at least $2,500 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does Community First Bank Classic money market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Community First Bank Classic money market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Fraud monitoring - Community First Bank of Wisconsin monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - Community First Bank Classic money market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
How to open an account with Community First Bank of Wisconsin
- Visit the Community First Bank of Wisconsin website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.