|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
0.85% - 4.75%
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $0|
CoVantage Money Market Accounts Review
CoVantage Money Market Accounts is offered by CoVantage Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1953 and based in Antigo, WI. CoVantage Money Market Accounts are available in 3 states across the USA.
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 4.75%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
Pros & Cons of CoVantage Money Market Accounts
CoVantage Money Market Accounts FAQ
Are money market accounts from CoVantage Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for CoVantage Money Market Accounts rates?
CoVantage Money Market Accounts offers an APY starting at 0.85% and ranging up to 4.75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.85% - 4.75%|
What are the fees for CoVantage Money Market Accounts?
CoVantage Money Market Accounts does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for CoVantage Money Market Accounts?
No minimum initial deposit. CoVantage Credit Union does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
What features and perks does CoVantage Money Market Accounts offer?
This account includes the following features:
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is (800) 398-2667.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with CoVantage Credit Union
- Visit the CoVantage Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by CoVantage Credit Union