Dover Federal Money Market AccountsUnaffiliated
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
0.10% - 0.25%
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1,000|
Dover Federal Money Market Accounts Review
Dover Federal Money Market Accounts is offered by Dover Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1958 and based in Dover, DE. Dover Federal Money Market Accounts are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 0.25%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit.
Pros & Cons of Dover Federal Money Market Accounts
Dover Federal Money Market Accounts FAQ
Are money market accounts from Dover Federal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for Dover Federal Money Market Accounts rates?
Dover Federal Money Market Accounts offers an APY starting at 0.10% and ranging up to 0.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.10% - 0.25%|
What are the fees for Dover Federal Money Market Accounts?
Dover Federal Money Market Accounts does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Dover Federal Money Market Accounts?
Minimum deposit of $1,000. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1,000 to open this account.
What features and perks does Dover Federal Money Market Accounts offer?
This account includes the following features:
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is (188) 881-8332.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Dover Federal Credit Union
- Visit the Dover Federal Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Dover Federal Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia