|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market Review
First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market is offered by First Bank and Trust, a bank founded in 1925 and based in Brookings, SD. First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market are available in 2 states across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
Pros & Cons of First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market
First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from First Bank and Trust federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market rates?
What are the fees for First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500. First Bank and Trust will charge you a $10 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions. First Bank and Trust will allow you to make up to 6 withdrawals or transactionss per month. That is also the maximum set by federal regulations.
|Monthly Fee||up to $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$10|
What is the minimum balance for First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market?
No minimum initial deposit. First Bank and Trust does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Fraud monitoring - First Bank and Trust monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Bank and Trust Personal Money Market allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with First Bank and Trust
- Visit the First Bank and Trust website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by First Bank and Trust
- South Dakota
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||Starting at $2,500|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $10|
|Dividend Compounding Frequency||Daily|
|Dividend Payout Frequency||Monthly|