Idabel National Bank Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Idabel National Bank Money Market Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1|
Idabel National Bank Money Market Account Review
Idabel National Bank Money Market Account is offered by Idabel National Bank, a bank founded in 1921 and based in Idabel, OK. Idabel National Bank Money Market are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 4.15%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $1 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Idabel National Bank Money Market Account
Idabel National Bank Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from Idabel National Bank federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Idabel National Bank Money Market rates?
Idabel National Bank Money Market offers an APY of up to 4.15% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $. This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What are the fees for Idabel National Bank Money Market Account?
Idabel National Bank Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Idabel National Bank Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $1. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1 to open this account.
What features and perks does Idabel National Bank Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is (580) 286-7656.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Idabel National Bank
- Visit the Idabel National Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia