|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1,000|
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market Review
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market is offered by Metro City Bank, a bank founded in 2014 and based in Doraville, GA. Metro City Bank Personal Money Market is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit.
Are money market accounts from Metro City Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #58181). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market rates?
What are the fees for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market?
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $1,000. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1,000 to open this account.
What features and perks does Metro City Bank Personal Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Metro City Bank Personal Money Market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Fraud monitoring - Metro City Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is HelpDesk@metrocitybank.com.
How to open an account with Metro City Bank
- Visit the Metro City Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Metro City Bank
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Metro City Bank Personal Money Market to your friends?