Metro City Bank Personal Money Market
in Money Market Accounts from Metro City BankUnaffiliated
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1,000|
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market Review
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market is offered by Metro City Bank, a bank founded in 2014 and based in Doraville, GA. Metro City Bank Personal Money Market is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit.
Are money market accounts from Metro City Bank federally insured?
No, your Metro City Bank money market accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if Metro City Bank were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What are the interest rates for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market rates?
What are the fees for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market?
Metro City Bank Personal Money Market does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Metro City Bank Personal Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $1,000. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1,000 to open this account.
What features and perks does Metro City Bank Personal Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check Writing - Metro City Bank Personal Money Market includes check writing privileges. This is convenient method to pay bills and transfer money from your account.
- Fraud monitoring - Metro City Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (888) 455-4686.
How to open an account with Metro City Bank
- Visit the Metro City Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Metro City Bank
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia