|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||$0|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$0|
Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account Review
Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account is offered by Prime Alliance Bank, a bank founded in 2004 and based in Woods Cross, UT. Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 2.70%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account
Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from Prime Alliance Bank federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account rates?
Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account offers an APY of up to 2.70% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $0. This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What are the fees for Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account?
Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.Prime Alliance Bank will charge you a $25 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$25|
What is the minimum balance for Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account?
No minimum initial deposit. Prime Alliance Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
What features and perks does Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Prime Alliance Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - Prime Alliance Bank Money Market Account allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (801) 296-2200.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Prime Alliance Bank
- Visit the Prime Alliance Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Prime Alliance Bank
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia