Regions Bank Money Market Account Review
Regions Bank Money Market Account is offered by Regions Bank,
founded in 1873 and based in Huntsville, AL.
Regions Bank Money Market Account is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.01.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $12, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $100 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Regions Bank Money Market Account
- Available in all 50 states.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Access to physical branches.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Monthly service charge.
Regions Bank Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from Regions Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Regions Bank money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Regions money market account rates?
Regions Bank Money Market Account Rates and Terms
Regions money market account offers an APY of up to 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $0.
What are the fees for Regions Bank Money Market Account?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
Regions Bank will charge you a $15 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Regions Bank Money Market Account Fees
||up to $12
|Paper Statement Fee
|Excess Transaction Fee
What is the minimum balance for Regions money market account?
Minimum deposit of $100. You must make an initial deposit of at least $100 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does Regions money market account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Regions Bank monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - Regions money market account allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is askRegions@regions.com.
How to open an account with Regions Bank
- Visit the Regions Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.