Regions Bank Money Market Account Review
Regions Bank is based in Huntsville, AL. It was founded in 1873 and offers its money market accounts in 15 states across the USA.
If you're considering a money market account and want to know whether Regions Bank Money Market Account is right for you, read on.
Is Regions Bank Money Market Account insured by the FDIC?
FDIC insured. Regions Bank Money Market Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What are the Regions Bank Money Market Account rates?
Regions Bank Money Market Account offers an APY of up to .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $0.
What are the Regions Bank Money Market Account fees?
Regions Bank Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.Regions Bank will charge you a $15 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Federal regulations limit the number of transactions you can make from your money market account to six per month.
|Monthly Fee||up to $12|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$15|
What is the minimum balance for Regions Bank Money Market Account?
- No minimum initial deposit. Regions Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
- Monthly maintenance minimum balance of $2,500. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a minimum balance $2,500.
What features and perks does Regions Bank Money Market Account offer?This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
How to open an account with Regions Bank
- Visit the Regions Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Regions Bank Money Market Accounts
Be the first to rate
- Member FDIC