|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.50%|
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||$50|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $50|
Star One Credit Union Money Market Account Review
Star One Credit Union Money Market Account is offered by Star One Credit Union, founded in 1956 and based in Sunnyvale, CA. Star One Credit Union Money Market Account is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 0.50%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.However, you must keep a minimum balance of $50.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $50 to open an account.
Are money market accounts from Star One Credit Union federally insured?
No, your Star One Credit Union money market accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if Star One Credit Union were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What are the interest rates for Star One money market savings rates?
Star One money market savings offers an APY of up to 0.50% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $50.
What are the fees for Star One Credit Union Money Market Account?
Star One Credit Union Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Star One money market savings?
Minimum deposit of $50. You must make an initial deposit of at least $50 to open this account.
Interest rate minimum balance of $50. You must keep the account balance above $50 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Star One money market savings offer?
This account includes the following features:
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (866) 543-5202.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Star One Credit Union
- Visit the Star One Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Star One Credit Union
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Star One Credit Union Money Market Account to your friends?