Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
in Money Market Accounts from Umpqua Bank
Would you recommend Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly recommended|
|APY||0.03% - 0.07%|
Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account Review
Umpqua Bank is based in Spokane, WA. It was founded in 1953 and offers its money market accounts in 5 states across the USA.
If you're considering a money market account and want to know whether Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account is right for you, read on.
Is Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account insured by the FDIC?
FDIC insured. Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What are the Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account rates?
Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account offers an APY starting at 0.03% and ranging up to 0.07% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $0.01.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.03% - 0.07%|
What are the Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account fees?
Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $1,000.
|Monthly Fee||up to $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account?
- No minimum initial deposit. Umpqua Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
- Monthly maintenance minimum balance of $1,000. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a minimum balance $1,000.
- Interest rate minimum balance of $0.01. You must keep the account balance above $0.01 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Umpqua Bank Thrive Money Market Account offer?This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
How to open an account with Umpqua Bank
- Visit the Umpqua Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Umpqua Bank Money Market Accounts
Be the first to rate
- Member FDIC