Academy Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Academy MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Academy Mortgage Refinance Review
Academy Mortgage Refinance is offered by Academy Mortgage (NMLS #3113), a direct lender founded in 1988 and based in Sandy, UT. Academy Mortgage Refinance is available in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Academy Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Academy Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Academy Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Academy Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Academy Mortgage Refinance offer?
Academy Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Academy Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Academy Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Academy Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.