ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from ACCESSbankUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance Review
ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance is offered by ACCESSbank (NMLS #456056), a bank founded in 1974 and based in Omaha, NE. ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for refinancing. However, ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance does offer refinancing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance offer?
ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend ACCESSbank Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.