Affiliated Bank Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Mortgage Refinance.
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance Review
Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance is offered by Affiliated Bank (NMLS #402132), a bank founded in 1959 and based in Arlington, TX. Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance are available in 1 state across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Affiliated Bank mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Affiliated Bank mortgage take to refinance?Affiliated Bank mortgage does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does Affiliated Bank mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Affiliated Bank mortgage offer?
Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Affiliated Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
3030 Matlock Road Ste# 205
Arlington, TX 76015 USA
- (817) 987-2400
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Affiliated Bank
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Hybrid Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Affiliated Bank Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Other Mortgage Refinance
- AMEC Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
- Academy Mortgage Refinance
- Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance
- BMO Harris Bank - Mortgage Refinance
- First Home Mortgage Refinance
- First Security Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Fremont Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Gate City Bank Mortgage Refinance
- Guaranteed Rate Mortgage Refinance
- USAA Mortgage Refinance
- Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance